HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are so many ways that you can make a difference in the lives of homeless Westies. There are many different types and levels of involvement possible. In the end, it is all of us working together that effects real change.
||2010 Volunteer Guidelines
How can YOU help? The following are just a few of the ways.
Contact us to discuss the role YOU wish to play in a homeless Westie's life:
- Apply to
adopt a homeless Westie.
- Provide a foster home for a Westie in need.
Donate much needed funds.
- Join our Partners in Rescue.
- Shop in our online Gift Shop.
- Shop with our Affiliates who donate a portion of the proceeds from every sale to Westie Rescue.
- Donate supplies such as dog crates, toys, exercise pens, stamps, multipurpose paper, etc. (See our Wish List.)
- Donate services to help with fundraising, website maintenance, newsletter production, media & public relations, etc.
- Help conduct adoption interviews, home checks, and other pre-adoption screenings.
- Help transport Westies to/from veterinary appointments, shelters, new homes, etc.
- Help staff the Westie Rescue info tables.
- Provide expert care for special needs Westies.